- All rates include utilities, towels and bed linen.
- A tourist tax of € 1 per night and per person (18+) will be charged in addition
- A fee of € 40 is charged for the final cleaning of the studios and € 65 for the apartments, regardless the length of your stay.
- Preferential rates are available for groups booking multiple apartments at the same time and/or long term stays of over 1 month
Reservation of your apartment or studio:
To book an apartment or studio we ask to deposit 50% of the rent by bank transfer to our bankaccount. A reservation is only valid after receiving the deposit and confirmation by us.
To be paid on arrival:
- the remaining balance of the rent (50%)
- a warranty of € 200
- the amount of the final cleaning
- the tourist tax
The morning of your departure, after checking, the warranty will be refunded.
Check in and Check out:
Check-in is possible from 16:00 - 22:00. Let us know when your itinerary deviates, we will look for a feasible solution together with you.
Check-out takes place at the latest at 11:00 on the day of departure. We can keep your bags in custody until you wish to leave.
Unfortunately, our residence is not suitable for pets.
Smokers are welcome of course, but are requested to smoke outside. All accommodations are equipped with smoke detectors because of fire safety.
If you require a cot and/or highchair, please let us know at the time of your reservation, we will see to it.
The swimming pool is equipped with a splash alarm as required by French law. The pool is not fenced so keep an eye on your young children when they are in and around the pool. We cannot be held responsible for any accidents.
Guests with a physical limitation:
Unfortunately, our accommodations are not suitable for wheelchair patients. Contact us for more information.